- Flooded with natural light
- Designer bathroom & kitchen with luxury granite countertop, cabinets, tiles on the floors/walls. Kitchen is equipped with never-before-used premium appliances & vent above the stove top
- Large common area & Foyer with new polished wood floors
- Four crystal chandeliers placed throughout the apartment; Modern design light fixture rod running along the living room ceiling
- 4.5% cap rate on a conservative basis. Previous lease details are available upon request.
- Very low cost of ownership.
- Building has an exclusive modern design rooftop, 24-hour concierge, laundry room, housekeeping services, storage etc.
- Located within a few minute walk of major subway lines as well as countless restaurants & supermarkets
- A quiet block with little thru-traffic flow, while Manhattans busiest commercial areas are only within minutes walking distance
This is a great spacious studio apartment in a luxury building with pied a terre flexibility. Executive House is an attraction among business travelers coming to NYC.
Unit is currently vacant & hasn't been lived-in since renovations that we just completed.
- Ownership Condo
- Service Level FT Doorman
- Access Elevator
- Financing Allowed 90%
- Pet Policy Pets Allowed
- Building Type Mid-rise
- Age Post-war
- Year Built 1955
- Floors/Apts 13/129
Listing courtesy of Mont Sky Real Estate LLC